RK Gun Show: Offer Your Review. What Did You Buy??

I'm kicking myself for NOT buying something... two things actually!

A guy was walking a pristine Winchester 9422 with fabulous wood. He was asking $575 but not getting any offers. I'm sure I could have gotten it for $500 or better.

Worse yet, another guy was walking a super cool Remington 7615 Police Carbine in .223. Was asking $650 with no takers and not much interest. I should have thrown a $550 offer at him just for the sake of striking up a conversation.

Oh well... returned home with money in my pocket.

Got there at 12:30. Didnt realize you couldnt cc (oops). Had fun looking around. Bought 5lbs of powder and 2k primers for a friend. The odt has ruined me on buying guns. Everybody seems expensive now days.

I went with my niece and her future husband who hasn't shot anything bigger than a .22. They didn't buy anything, more just looking to get a feel for something they want to go rent and shoot before they buy. I don't have anything compact so have nothing they could borrow.
The magazine lady and the gun mat guy were definitely missing, and the guy that sold salsa hasn't been at the Expo for any of this years shows.

I thought ammo was high, picked up a couple of OWB kydex holsters and snagged some Morakniv knives, the Craftline model, 5 for $40. They'll make nice stocking stuffers.

Back
Top Bottom