RK Gun Show: Offer Your Review. What Did You Buy??

I was waiting to meet Kline from the ODT by the food in the front and happened to strike up conversation with a guy and his son. After talking a little bit I brought up the ODT and both were members.

Went yesterday. Bought some ammo and a part I needed for an AR I am working on. Just did not see anything that really jumped out at me. I was looking for a threaded 22 host but did not see anything. Wife bought some "boot bling" from one of the jewelry sellers.

Had to park in the lower lot. Sure was glad to be able to hop one of those courtesy carts to walk back to the car. 1000 rnds of 9MM gets heavy fast!

Show was well attended. Good crowd.

Went yesterday with son and grandson, thought it was better than last couple of shows there, bought 300 rounds of .22 mag, now I can shoot the KelTec PMR traded for at the last show! It wasn't cheap, but less than I've been seeing at retailers when I found some that even had it. Picked up another H&R Sportsman break top .22, I'm a sucker for them! I traded one and a Ruger for the Keltec at the last show so now I'm back up to 6! Got it for about $200.00 less than I've seen them sell for on Gunbroker. Son bought some holsters, grandson , 6 years old got his first pocket knife, don't tell his mother, JK! saw some good deals from
private sellers, didn't really look at the dealers prices, don't want to fill out paperwork right now. Had a good time, remains the best show in the metro IMHO, can't wait to go back in March.

Reactions: MRH
Went yesterday with son and grandson, thought it was better than last couple of shows there, bought 300 rounds of .22 mag, now I can shoot the KelTec PMR traded for at the last show! It wasn't cheap, but less than I've been seeing at retailers when I found some that even had it. Picked up another H&R Sportsman break top .22, I'm a sucker for them! I traded one and a Ruger for the Keltec at the last show so now I'm back up to 6! Got it for about $200.00 less than I've seen them sell for on Gunbroker. Son bought some holsters, grandson , 6 years old got his first pocket knife, don't tell his mother, JK! saw some good deals from
private sellers, didn't really look at the dealers prices, don't want to fill out paperwork right now. Had a good time, remains the best show in the metro IMHO, can't wait to go back in March.
IMG_20151205_142410801.jpg
IMG_20151205_142517155.jpg
IMG_20151205_142434757.jpg

My gun show haul from Saturday!

I went this morning. Picked up some powder and a 20mm ammo can. Saw an Enfield revolver I would have liked to have(private sale), but my dumbass forgot to hit the bank to pull some cash.

Back
Top Bottom