• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road trip with the in-laws Part 87

Looks like the meeting place for the next N.GA ODT group!
They have a good amount of room, food was good, coffee was great! If you talk to the owner, he'll show you a lot of cool pieces of his political collection

Oh great, wife pulled over for gas and he's awake again and making noises--think beeping, humming, singing and incessant talking

So far the restaurants have been nice and quiet but the food has been mediocre. Not terrible but not really good.

Thank God I get to hear the constant humming and singing to EVERY SINGLE SONG by my FIL. I thought when the food got here he would stop, but noooooooo

Oh yeah. My FIL has his signature drink. The Zero Palmer. Coke Zero and lemonade. Yes, he orders it by that name EVERY PLACE WE GO. Like the waitress knows what it is so then he has to cut up and joke about it for 5 minutes while the rest of us starving people are wanting to order so we can get our food sooner...
Mine would send everything back…never was a meal good enough for him…last couple of years before he passed I wouldn’t go to a restaurant with him…I would give anything to have him back but still wouldn’t go out to eat with him..

They have a good amount of room, food was good, coffee was great! If you talk to the owner, he'll show you a lot of cool pieces of his political collection

Oh great, wife pulled over for gas and he's awake again and making noises--think beeping, humming, singing and incessant talking
My FIL prattles on without ever taking a breath. Your FIL and mine should join that support group for people that talk incessantly, OnAndOnAnon.

Back
Top Bottom