• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road trip with the in-laws Part 87

I have to admit I have great in laws. Well the parents anyway. The brother's family fell off the wagon a few years ago. I like the in laws better than my family. My sister is OK, but she is a product of her up bringing. She did raise a great kid though

Not home yet but just dropped them off. I survived!

One funny story, when we ate last night, I got fried chicken and FIL got fried chicken livers...He was comparing the breading and said my breading was more "chickeny."

WTF does that even mean?!?!?
Congrats. See you in Forsyth next weekend, sans FIL.

Well, chalk up the weekend as a testament to your survival skills and ability to get chickeny! 😀😀😀
I said "I don't know if I can do this again" and then she says, "Yeah my mom was asking me about the next trip..."

I told her look, I can't even talk or think about that right now! Lmao! I need some recovery time!

But then I thought about it and I said, "Well, 2 vehicles or 1? I could probably do it if it's separate vehicles."

Memorial Day weekend they want to go to FL. 2 cars. I'm sure I'll have to start another thread 🤣

One funny story, when we ate last night, I got fried chicken and FIL got fried chicken livers...He was comparing the breading and said my breading was more "chickeny."

WTF does that even mean?!?!?
Wow...really? It's a very common word...... :behindsofa:
Believe it's origins are from the latin word : emerituschickenytious :peep:

1712442646000.png

fast306stang fast306stang

Hey Q, I’m in Fla with my extended family. We are all sitting in a giant den about to watch Wrestle Mania, and I’m reading this thread….and everybody keeps looking at me and saying “WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!!!!”

I love you Bro, but I can just see your face all twisted up with murderous intent! I picture your FIL looking like Archie Bunker, 🤣

After playing his plastic lid like a 5 year old with a violin then drilling through the bladder buster styrofoam cup with his straw…..[insert Stang’s muderous face here]!!!!!

1712445234193.gif

Back
Top Bottom