• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SA-35 what happend?

I'm waiting for the inevitable Springfield Armory release of a 'loaded' version, ideally in stainless. With a rail.
Lol, I'm one to talk: in the meantime went Turkish already, she's got a version of the nighthawk thats long enough for me. Think its called the 'match'
1675571034862.png

Is this a MKIII?

1675571163094.png

A scratch is a scratch GeneralPatton.

Sellers/Traders of beat up BHPs hurry up and unload fudd pistols on me & Patton.

Its not a New scratch-less SIG anyway.
We’d be in the same boat. Throw all lower condition hi powers our way. I used to buy the X grade stuff from Aim all the time.

Do they still make these? What do they cost?

Do they still make these? What do they cost?

They were offering them from 2016 to 2018. I think they were comparable in price to the 1911 models, but I don't remember them being that popular.

The go-to guys for Hi Power customizations around that time were Robar and Cylinder and Slide. I think Wilson Combat dabbled in high-end Hi Power builds too for a while. Robar unfortunately closed its doors in 2019. Cylinder & Slide don't seem to be advertizing that they'll undertake Hi Power customizations at the moment.

There's a company out there named Heirloom that I don't know anything about, and presumably there are some other companies out there that have been doing builds of the old Hi Power.

Back
Top Bottom