• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Say your daughter loved a thug.

The wedding party pauses for a quick photo.

mexican-belizeans-drug-bust-01_0.jpg

36 hours straight

Also,I met the woman of my dreams in the bathroom and I negotiated the purchase of a boat and this is really great punch what kind of punch is this is it hot in here man look at her tits you wanna do some more coke yeah lets do some more coke i have to take a **** i hope that chick isnt still in the bathroom what time is it wanna do another toot i love you man lets start a business together we should sell this **** can you feel your teeth is it hot in here.etc.etc.etc....

Also,I met the woman of my dreams in the bathroom and I negotiated the purchase of a boat and this is really great punch what kind of punch is this is it hot in here man look at her tits you wanna do some more coke yeah lets do some more coke i have to take a **** i hope that chick isnt still in the bathroom what time is it wanna do another toot i love you man lets start a business together we should sell this **** can you feel your teeth is it hot in here.etc.etc.etc....
Oh gosh dam!

The wedding party pauses for a quick photo.

View attachment 320927

Yeah, I'd have to drop them and cut any ties. A come to "Hesus" meeting would be in order with my daughter.

I'm not against legal immigration. Heck I married one but she was not running drugs or a criminal. I do understand that the "War on Drugs" that allows for no knock warrants, provides drug cartels/mafia with billion$ of funding and in general poisons our communities will never stop. The cartels are very resourceful and the key leaders/players don't typically get arrested. When they rarely do, another leader takes his place and moves forward. This level corruption infects the highest levels of government. They are known for taking family members and making threats in order to influence others to do their bidding and if in failure making good on threats.

We will continue to enjoy the benefit of illegal drugs. That is until it's regulated, taxed and the income used to educate, train and treat those with addiction. Until we learn our lesson of "prohibition" the crap will continue.

The good boys in the photo are likely just some mules sacrificed to make someone "look good" and that is part of the game of illegal drugs.

Last edited:
Like charlie daniels said "if i had my way with people sellin dope, take a big tall tree and a short piece of rope id hang em up high and let em swing till the sun goes down." That goes for whites, blacks, yellows, etc.

Back
Top Bottom