Scope not included

ABCF9602-01D9-4BD0-BEE9-FDD39A708B4F.jpeg
Scope not included

What it is is clickbait. Most folks dislike clickbait.

Might as well put "Hunting rifle and Big Boobs" in the subject line. Then folks would complain boobs not included.
Clickbait?
So, the title says rifle+scope, but the ad says scope not included?
Most don't see the pic til after they click the ad.

Yes because most of the time it’s a pretty good scope and your saying well that’s a pretty good deal and then you see the words SCOPE NOT INCLUDED. It’s like going to a zaxbys that’s out of chicken, it just ain’t right
exactly! typical ad on here ....."here I have a pristine C9 High Point with trigger ,authentic steel rail, and iron sights sitting in a cardboard box with Leupold written on it. Tack Driver pistol has never been fired and is one of a kind. comes with undermount laser pointer and 2 extra magazines. Only 900.00 today or it goes back in the cardboard box with Leupold written on it. First I'll take it gets it. Leupold cardboard box not included. NO LOWBALL OFFERS. I know what I have here so low ballers don't waste my precious time. They will not be answered!" (Jesus saves)

exactly! typical ad on here ....."here I have a pristine C9 High Point with trigger ,authentic steel rail, and iron sights sitting in a cardboard box with Leupold written on it. Tack Driver pistol has never been fired and is one of a kind. comes with undermount laser pointer and 2 extra magazines. Only 900.00 today or it goes back in the cardboard box with Leupold written on it. First I'll take it gets it. Leupold cardboard box not included. NO LOWBALL OFFERS. I know what I have here so low ballers don't waste my precious time. They will not be answered!" (Jesus saves)
At least this tick driver isn't a gluck

Back
Top Bottom