• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smith and Wesson pistols without their original box and documents are not collector items.

You seriously shouldn't have thrown the box out the window of your 82 fiero on the way home from the gun store. If you don't have its ****** original box its not a ****ing collectable. Its a neat shooter.

I would like to point out that...

The Pontiac Fiero didn't come out until August of 1983, as a 1984 model year. I think your time machine is broken. LOL.

You tryna tell me my SD9VE isn't worth jack? Bull****, I know what I got and it's going back in the safe
7g1in1.gif

The box for my “collectible“ 1917 I-32 “pre war“ is more than the gun itself, if you can actually fine one
what is that box thats gone so crazy with collectors the last few years? Salt box? thats probably not right but they're bringing stupid money.

what is that box thats gone so crazy with collectors the last few years? Salt box? thats probably not right but they're bringing stupid money.
I honestly believe that boxes ( burgundy in color) were so cheaply made that on less someone in 1917 wrapped it in what ever material available and then stored in a airtight safe, every other box has disintegrated.

Sorry, the box for my Garand M1C must have gotten lost when I was tangled-up in barbed wire, face-down in the wet sand, downhill from a Japanese pill box. Either that, or I lost it in the move.

Back
Top Bottom