scorpion evo 3 stock, where to buy?

Let's see some pix!

Here are some pictures for ya.

20151109_122924_resized.jpg

20151109_123401_resized.jpg

20151109_123518_resized.jpg

20151109_124255_resized.jpg

Last edited:
I did hear back from Trijicon thanking me for me patronage recently in a few purchases. They say that the MRO is designed to run perfectly even with a few bent or broken battery contacts and that if I felt the need they would gladly take it in for warranty/repair/inspection.

I love their customer service, I think I will make a few range visits before deciding to send it in or even if I like it. I am still missing my XPS2-0 quite a bit.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Just had a thought.

Currently running QD's on my sling. Magpul rail adapter up front. Using the supplied QD spot on my MFT Mininalist stock.

Going to have to come up with another way once the factory stock is installed.

Hmmm. Just had a thought.

Currently running QD's on my sling. Magpul rail adapter up front. Using the supplied QD spot on my MFT Mininalist stock.

Going to have to come up with another way once the factory stock is installed.

Yea, I am still having a hard time deciding on how to run my single point sling. I am debating on getting a Magpul RSA or RSA +QD mount but I am worried about how much stress the top rail can handle.

PMM (Parker Mountain Machine) makes QD sockets for the Scorpion front and rear, but it will hit the stock when folded unless I run it on the opposite side.

Back
Top Bottom