• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

scorpion evo 3 stock, where to buy?

They look awesome with the stock. I keep checking but can't find one. But I have plenty of time.

Have you guys seen the Magpul Zhukov AK stock conversions? There's a guy selling them on gunbroker and they look good.

They look great, I was tempted by that when I saw it. I would only worry about cheek weld, optic would have to mounted higher than normal. And I think the stock covered the ejection port if I remember correctly. Looks great but I didnt like the set screw mount either.

They look great, I was tempted by that when I saw it. I would only worry about cheek weld, optic would have to mounted higher than normal. And I think the stock covered the ejection port if I remember correctly. Looks great but I didnt like the set screw mount either.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm just really glad to see there's a ton of aftermarket support for these guns already

I was thinking the same thing. I'm just really glad to see there's a ton of aftermarket support for these guns already

Me too, I thing it took off pretty well against the odds of being released along side the Sig, which I keep seeing for sale in the handgun classifieds :rain:

image.jpg
image.jpg
I think an ak Skelton stock would look really good. Also got my thread adapter in today

I'll have to play around with it and figure out the QD's. My stock kit is slated to arrive on Wednesday.

I have a magpul RSA QD mount on the driver side of the handguard rail.

I like to run the rear QD on the passenger side (right handed) to keep the weapon tight against the body. (Or on the stock as I am now)

Like a moron, I put the pistol grip screw in on the wrong side and now it appears to be stripped out with a good 1/2" or more of the screw sticking out. I can't drive it in further nor will it come out. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom