• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SEC Championship

GA CHOKED AT THE END
Personally I think the coaching lost it, stupid calls in the last few minutes. Dogs played good, and all the hype was Georgia would lose by at the least 2 touchdowns. The 2 broadcasters were for Alabama. They tried to say that was a fumble and not a pass attempt, but they failed to realized that they would have to call a face mask after the review. It was a good game overall. They don't want to admit that Georgia is still one of the top 4 teams, they just can stand it.

Must be something about the water in Georgia....

C38lWrPWIAAwMUD-300x300.jpg

haven't y'all noticed by now that EVERY team from the state of GA lays down? Pro teams, reaching the first round of playoffs think they have won the top prize, plan their vacations and go home after that first game. Braves are a perfect example of that. Falcons in the super bowl? Went into the locker room at half time, called their travel agent and mentally went bye bye. Yep, if you want to make money betting always bet on a GA team rolling over in the big game.

Personally I think the coaching lost it, stupid calls in the last few minutes. Dogs played good, and all the hype was Georgia would lose by at the least 2 touchdowns. The 2 broadcasters were for Alabama. They tried to say that was a fumble and not a pass attempt, but they failed to realized that they would have to call a face mask after the review. It was a good game overall. They don't want to admit that Georgia is still one of the top 4 teams, they just can stand it.

That Fake Punt was the most Ignorant thing I’ve seen in a while.

We weren’t playing Auburn or Tech.

That was Alafreakin’bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree some...but I honestly thought the commentators were against ALABAMA

Back
Top Bottom