• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC Championship

You'll be fine. Just move with the pack.
You’ll be fine. But if you’re really worried than Uber/Lyft/Taxi to the hotel.

Cops are EVERYWHERE. Just be aware of where you are....no back alley shortcuts, don’t stay out unti 4 a.m., don’t get so drunk you can’t walk straight, the usual precautions. If you end up at Magic City you haven’t taken a wrong turn - a higher power has guided you there for a reason. Walk in and tell them you own Ketel One vodka.

They wanded me and then I passed through a metal detector. Didn't have to remove belts or shoes or anything.
So small pistol, IWB, behind belt buckle would work?

Not advocating the sneaking of firearms, I’m just totally war gaming, having fun, for informational purposes only, conversation between friends, wondering.

So small pistol, IWB, behind belt buckle would work?

Not advocating the sneaking of firearms, I’m just totally war gaming, having fun, for informational purposes only, conversation between friends, wondering.

Probably depends on the quality of the hired gun that is running the wand and the detector.

Probably depends on the quality of the hired gun that is running the wand and the detector.
National Championship game- lines were backed up and slowwww moving, due to high level of security and they were searching everything. But, Trump was there, so probably not as bad this time

While you may be correct MacT, you picked Tech by 4 last week. I believe your dislike for UGA is affecting your handicapping skills! lol
I don't dislike UGA, I dislike the SEC in general. Actually, as I posted later that morning, I indicated that I had misread my Bookie Notes and should have said that UGA was going to win by more than 40 points. However, Coach Notso Smart asked his team to have mercy on the Jackets and they allowed them to score a little bit more to make the game seem closer than it was.

Good call MacT. At least we live in a country where you can like who you want and dislike who you want.......................at least for now! lol

The wife and I will be up their tailgating it. So we'll get to eat and drink and watch it on a nice big TV. Almost like being at the game. :D

Back
Top Bottom