• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sellers requiring carry permits

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ***** sake, I almost thought I walked into a student union meeting. Men acting like women, changing their names to hide their gender; I mean profile name. Bitching about things that are out of their control. It’s like a sewing circle in here.

You ask questions, knowing the answer before hand. But you want to hear from sympathizers who will join “your pack” and help you stir the proverbial pot. Then you premeditatedly create another account because deep down you know that your “emotions” may run wild and this new account may get deleted. Better be safe than sorry with the the seasoned account.

-KYS

Not everyone wants a permit, some people don’t want the government knowing about their guns. Some people do it for illegal reasons and some people just prefer to stay private. I personally don’t want the government knowing about my things just like the old days. And of course I can go to the next classified, just like I’ve done before when I’ve purchased pistols through here
If you don't want the government knowing about your "things" I hope you don't browse or post on the internet, use a smartphone.........

BIL is involved in security for a major cell phone carrier, the tracking technology they have using various camera networks might astonish you.

Seller defines the terms, don't like them, move on.

Ok I just have one question. Maybe someone can enlighten me…why the hell is everyone asking for a carry permit? You do realize that it’s constitutional carry and no permit is required. Even if a permit was required, you’re not an FFL dealer so you don’t need to ask for one. It’s also legal to buy a handgun at 18 through a private seller so all these people saying “21 only” look like idiots. I can’t stand seeing these posts for ar’s that you can buy at 18 (even from an FFL) and the sellers are saying “don’t message if you’re not 21”. criminals are going to get their hands on guns regardless, I just don’t get it. Please enlighten me
My sale, My choice.....

You're 21. Go get a permit. Problem solved. Plus you'll be able to carry in states with reciprocity.

If you don't like the conditions outlined by the seller, just keep scrolling.
That's what I do, and as I leave said ad, I click the ignore member button. Locked thread=blocked as does the wannabe dealers who are more ignorant than the left..

Yep that’s just how it goes I guess. I’ve sold 2 rifles to other people who had 0 reviews and had no issues. Very nice people. I treat everyone the same until there’s a reason to not trust them or something seems off.
That should be the spirit throughout the ODT community. These days we've got so much negative stuff going on in this site I don't know what to believe anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom