• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

serious question on reincarnation.

Cruisers460

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
75   0
Reaction score
I know you all have your beliefs about the after life and may not consider reincarnation as a possibility. However a lot of people do. As I find myself sitting on the deck watching the 10-14 hummingbirds in flight around the feeders I began pondering. If there is some truth to this reincarnation thing............do old fighter pilots come back as hummingbirds? or do hummingbirds die and reincarnate into fighter pilots?????????????????????????????

lol..
I actually believe in reincarnation -somewhat.
I dont think I will be reincarnated but I think somethings and people are.

Kinda wierd view point,I know.

I think we are reincarnated in the form of energy/mass that is recycled by the earth into living beings (plants), which are consumed by other living beings (animals/people), giving them life. Pretty hippy, don't you think? Circle of life and all....

I think we are reincarnated in the form of energy/mass that is recycled by the earth into living beings (plants), which are consumed by other living beings (animals/people), giving them life. Pretty hippy, don't you think? Circle of life and all....

Probably no surprise, but thats the conclusion I've come to. How arrogant to want "eternal" life after living and consuming so much in this one. I'm hardly a hippy or new age, but there is some comfort in knowing that in the end, my account will be paid up. All the energy I consumed will be returned back into the system.

Back
Top Bottom