Shoot Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked for the story as well and couldn't find it. However, there's plenty of stuff that goes on day to day and is never reported. Like the time my neighbor was attacked by a pit bull, it never made the news...yet you see those kinds of stories all the time.

Two cars shooting at each other doing 80 miles an hour on the highway is a little different...

Even in the boondocks big news gets reported. A running gun fight on any road much less a major rd as represented would make news in any community.If the Victim spoke to LEOs he would have a name, probably a badge#, and certainly the Agency and a case # for the incident. Easily verified... I will be the first to apologies if the story is confirmed.

Somehow I don't think this is big news for the local area in the area of concern. I'm just guessing but nearly 30 minutes response time? I'll check and see what has been published and post it as I come upon it.

Somehow I don't think this is big news for the local area in the area of concern. I'm just guessing but nearly 30 minutes response time? I'll check and see what has been published and post it as I come upon it.

Which PD reported to the scene? It was on I-20, correct?

i dont want to live somewhere that doesnt consider two moving vehicles exchanging gun shots news

This would be big news in NYC much less in podunk Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom