• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Short barrel rifle - info needed

You can do all of those things with a pistol brace as well.
And an Allen key...or a 350.00 adjustable brace. You won't have a rubber butt stock, and you won't have cheek rests if you're like me and spent a long time on a SOPMOD style stock. Don't get me wrong I love and own AR pistols too, but when you own an SBR you'll realize the 200 IS worth it

I have to have "SELF CONTROL" the future finance will be very disappointed to see that most of my bank account is going towards guns instead of her ring

in the future - she will still be disappointed that more money will be going towards guns/ammo/silencers rather than her
Hahaha! I hear ya man!

I got a trust in order to get a .22 suppressor and I said that was all I wanted.

Since then I have added an SBR and a 9mm suppressor to the collection.

It really is an addiction!

I am pro SBR. It's just the right thing to do. I wouldn't mind rocking a brace until my tax stamp comes in but believe I'd be SBRing it

And now for your viewing pleasure:
IMG_20170515_165230.jpg

Also looking at putting a Holosun 503c on the SBR

Anyone have any opinions on this particular model or similar models

Benefits for me: half the price of an aim point, 5 year battery life, has good reviews, back up solar power batter if needed, good reticle, reputable manufacturer

I threw a vortex sparc AR on my 300blk SBR.

And not pay $200, or have to wait 13 months to use it.

This is true. Also true is that a Nissam Altima will run 140 but it'd be way cooler to do it in a Ferrari. Since it is in fact built for it....

I can tie a rope around my waist and call it a belt but it ain't the same. I believe in SBR everything and a to also SHHH all the noise. So while people are still waiting for the HPA to pass a year later and Trump to move it along 9 months later, stamps are still being approved and the waits are coming down (except for trust applicants for whatever reason). Since I can afford it, I'll play the $200 elitist game...

Or leave it a pistol so you can travel freely with it out of state, be free from additional scrutiny if you must use it to defend yourself, and retain the ability to carry it loaded on person while covered under your GWL should the need arise.
Just don't fire it from the shoulder......

Back
Top Bottom