• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Short barrel rifle - info needed

This is true. Also true is that a Nissam Altima will run 140 but it'd be way cooler to do it in a Ferrari. Since it is in fact built for it....

I can tie a rope around my waist and call it a belt but it ain't the same. I believe in SBR everything and a to also SHHH all the noise. So while people are still waiting for the HPA to pass a year later and Trump to move it along 9 months later, stamps are still being approved and the waits are coming down (except for trust applicants for whatever reason). Since I can afford it, I'll play the $200 elitist game...
Stamp collecting is fun!

I can tie a rope around my waist and call it a belt but it ain't the same.
It worked for Ellie May

IMG_1051.JPG

This is true. Also true is that a Nissam Altima will run 140 but it'd be way cooler to do it in a Ferrari. Since it is in fact built for it....

I can tie a rope around my waist and call it a belt but it ain't the same. I believe in SBR everything and a to also SHHH all the noise. So while people are still waiting for the HPA to pass a year later and Trump to move it along 9 months later, stamps are still being approved and the waits are coming down (except for trust applicants for whatever reason). Since I can afford it, I'll play the $200 elitist game...
I've driven a few ferraris , Maseratis , bmws and such . People don't get why they cost what they do until they feel the power . I don't like the car note on my 7 series but to me it's worth it . Just like the cost of a stamp is worth the fun of a sheen gun

Back
Top Bottom