• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shots over 21' are a felony?

You guys haven't seen the new Glock? It has a murder safety on it, when you depress the trigger slightly it shoots out a laser range finder and if the target is a millimeter over 21' it wont fire.

This is a very complex safety with the conversion from standard to metric and all.

We've heard this statement/question a million times and the answer is always "Depends on the situation and how good your lawyer is."

Last edited:
You guys haven't seen the new Glock? It has a murder safety on it, when you depress the trigger slightly it shoots out a laser range finder and if the target is a millimeter over 21' it wont fire.

This is a very complex safety with the conversion from standard to metric and all.

Post one up for sale and see how many people fall for it.

If I'm looking through the scope of my barrett 50 and I see a man 1 mile away raping a poor amish girl with a broom handle and if the wind is right and the correct stars are aligned...I'm gonna take the shot lol

Over heard LGS employee state this weekend that if you shot someone at a distance of over 21 feet, that it is a felony. His logic was that at that distance your life is not in danger and they could be trying to get away. That just seems stupid. Any validity to his statement?

Nah, I don't think this guy has much of that.

We've heard this statement/question a million times and the answer is always "Depends on the situation and how good your lawyer is."
lol awesome

I seem to remember an older gentleman taking out a bad guy with his .357 Magnum revolver at about 165 yards a year or so ago. The guy had a deer rifle and had a cop pinned down behind his patrol car. The cop had an AR15 but couldn't get a shot off, if I remember correctly. The Old timer took aim from the front of his home nearly 200 yards away and shot the guy 2 out of 3 times with his revolver. I also seem to remember him being congratulated on the shooting.

21 feet? I can cover that distance with a knife and slice you before you can deliver a fatal shot with your holstered gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom