• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show Your Reloading Bench

My bench

Attachments

• DSCN2067.jpg
    DSCN2067.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 150
Bingo! Primers were going everywhere. Now they don't end up on the floor unless I knock the baby wipe containers over with my knee. Powder holder was purchased for $5 at Blockbuster that was closing. My insurance agent wouldn't like that picture much. I'd love a Dillon but I have the Pro 1000's dialed in so it's hard to justify the expense. Thanks for the compliments.

What is holding the baby wipe boxes?

I put a couple of drywall screws in just enough so the lip of the baby wipe container holds it on either end. It just slides in place. It does the job and I couldn't do any cheaper or easier.

Just an aside, since we're talking baby wipes: Small container of baby wipes or regular moist towlettes are an awesome addition to any range bag.

067.JPG066.JPG068.JPG069.JPG

Almost finished building mine, all I have to do now is seal the top, add my pegboard to the back of it, and a little more detail work, then I can put my reloading stuff on it. I basically just built an enlarged frame around a ammo locker and stained it to look good. Now I can close and lock all my powders, primers, and such. Any suggestions?:D

View attachment 32088View attachment 32087View attachment 32089View attachment 32090

Almost finished building mine, all I have to do now is seal the top, add my pegboard to the back of it, and a little more detail work, then I can put my reloading stuff on it. I basically just built an enlarged frame around a ammo locker and stained it to look good. Now I can close and lock all my powders, primers, and such. Any suggestions?:D

Hey that looks nice! I like the ability to lock up powders and primers. The table top looks a bit thin but it maybe the pics. I'd screw or bolt it to the wall studs and floor for added stability.

Back
Top Bottom