• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencerco alpha , bravo , or Charlie booster assembly for havester 30

Tiamat

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
So i have a harvester 30 and want to get a booster for it. It’s basically an octaine 9 with a welded core. I run it on my m9 all the time, but want to run it on tilt barrel like glocks and everything else. Does anyone know which booster assembly would fit it?

At quick glance, it appears to be alpha pattern.

Depending on how many different platforms you plan to bounce it off of ( of different thread patterns,) you might save money by looking into a griffin cam loc/ez loc setup. It's one piece for the suppressor and you buy muzzle mounts for each gun, just like a rifle setup except the griffin setup is for tilt action systems.

At quick glance, it appears to be alpha pattern.

Depending on how many different platforms you plan to bounce it off of ( of different thread patterns,) you might save money by looking into a griffin cam loc/ez loc setup. It's one piece for the suppressor and you buy muzzle mounts for each gun, just like a rifle setup except the griffin setup is for tilt action systems.
I was thinking the same thing. What i need to do is try go by a shop that has one and try it.

Cherokee gun and pawn is closest. If they dont have one i will call them up. Thank for the suggestion
You'll need somewhere with several alpha type boosters to try, and somewhere that has the compatible griffin piston for your chosen booster.

I think if i can find the correct booster the i can just use silencerco pistons. Like i said i run it on my m9 with out issue just want have options . Right now its on my long range stick.

Back
Top Bottom