• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

skyjacker defense Great freakin Ar15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang carpet detectives

.I will post pics when i get home.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_13_me2udyze.jpg

Forget carpet detectives, I need a decor detective to tell me who has floor to ceiling blinds and dentist's office chairs in their home?

cmon guys, it is a sweet looking AR for sure.....just about 500 bucks to expensive considering the other AR options available in that price range imo :pop2:

and in for more hilarity, specially if OP decides to respond again either on the first account, or on the skyjacker account lol

I'm fairly certain the Skyjacker Defense people are a good group of people just trying to make a living. That said, they are clearly new to the AR-15 world as they use a bunch of buzzwords without fully understanding what they mean. They are also clearly naive about the power of the internet.

I'm half tempted to pick up one of their lowers simply because they won't be around long.

I'm fairly certain the Skyjacker Defense people are a good group of people just trying to make a living. That said, they are clearly new to the AR-15 world as they use a bunch of buzzwords without fully understanding what they mean. They are also clearly naive about the power of the internet.

I'm half tempted to pick up one of their lowers simply because they won't be around long.

Hahahahahahaha that's funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom