• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snow on my Mountain

Don't want to feel left out....
Screenshot_2017-12-08-16-40-04_1.jpg

I'm actually ODT'ing my way through this intense survival situation. Great ODT'er helped me load up my truck with firewood at 7.30 last night, and from there picked up a big bottle of Weller bourbon on the way home, which I found out about through another thread. I think I'm going to make it, or at least I'm not going to give a ****.

Hey guys I'm fine.Check my pm before that one.I was trying to find out if anyone knew where Paris Mtn is.Thats where we live.Got 10 inches of snow so far and no power.The wood stove is humming and i finally got the generator to run long enough to power up the phones and my computer,lol.Yaw have a great day in the snow.Contact me if yu need help.

Hey guys I'm fine.Check my pm before that one.I was trying to find out if anyone knew where Paris Mtn is.Thats where we live.Got 10 inches of snow so far and no power.The wood stove is humming and i finally got the generator to run long enough to power up the phones and my computer,lol.Yaw have a great day in the snow.Contact me if yu need help.
I know exactly where it is. I’ve got family that lives on the end closest to browning road. I’m gonna try to get out there later on today. Wish me luck. It’s pretty deep out there.

Back
Top Bottom