• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So we've all seen what goes on on most gun forums....

Depends on the situation. Stay too long and might not be able to get out. Go too soon and you may come back to no place to live. Thankful that I have options where I can go North, South or West. As others have stated minimizing my visibility will be my first priority

Those that prepare ahead of time have no need to fight the hordes of lawless looters and risk themselves or their families safety by looting.

Those that do - well you are foolish at the minium and flat out stupid at the maximum.

Remember, just because you know where to get something does not mean others don't as well.

My plan is to hunker down at home, which is surrounded by a horse-shoe shaped stretch of mountains, and weigh out my options of leave vs stay. Hit the Walmart and Home depot up or the Dollar Store close to my house.

We plan to disappear in the mountains, we have a "colony" of like minded folks...Definitely stay away from town and big box stores...Defend a raised position and hope for the best..Will take our chances together in a remote self sufficient location...

We plan to disappear in the mountains, we have a "colony" of like minded folks...Definitely stay away from town and big box stores...Defend a raised position and hope for the best..Will take our chances together in a remote self sufficient location...

How did you like that game last night! ;) LSU fan here too... Will be about 1.5 hours south of you..... and prepared for what ever comes down the pipe...

I would hunker down at home and let a couple of days go by. The last place I want to go is to Walmart or Kroger. People grabbing and running. Those places could turn into the OK Corral trying to get stuff. I would rather stock up on stuff, try to wait it out, then leave after the first wave of people subsides and go to my permanent place to stay.

Back
Top Bottom