• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So we've all seen what goes on on most gun forums....

A LOT of talk about some " SHTF " scenario. Well I'd like to see what everyone has in mind if indeed something like greece x10 happens to us.

Could be:

Economic meltdown
Food riots
Water riots (god forbid)
Zombies
Many other scenarios

What would you do? Where would you go?

For one I'd stay right where I'm at. I got good neighbors, I know we'd all meet at the neighborhood pool and discuss something or other ( although a fight for supremacy would ensue on whose the boss). Got a 60 acre body of freshwater in the back yard, fed by natural gysers so no worries about a drought from creeks.

I'd hit the wal mart up the street REALLY FAST, wouldn't even pay, call me a thief, wal mart would give a **** in that kind of scenario. Wouldn't drive either, put anything we could into back packs, alice packs, and suit cases, even if we only get thumb tacks and rope.

Not sure who we'd be fighting, and I don't mean to sound like a racist, but a race war would probably ensue knowing Atlanta.
Yea........ I'm bored. Let's see some ideas.

Well this isn't in the stupid arguments forum, so I'll play along that you are serious. If you'll steal when society is at it's weakest, then you are the kind of guy that will steal before. Morals and ethics don't end when the world goes to ****.

Well this isn't in the stupid arguments forum, so I'll play along that you are serious. If you'll steal when society is at it's weakest, then you are the kind of guy that will steal before. Morals and ethics don't end when the world goes to ****.

WOW......I do beg to differ with you on this. I believe that when things get really bad.....I mean really bad it makes people do things they normally would not do. I do NOT steal......nor do I condon it, BUT in the case of SHTF I think it will change alot of people. With that said I am speaking of people that are stealing food and supplies........not running up to the local shops and stealing big screen t.v.s and such crazy items like that!!

Whoa hold the **** on. I'm a lot of things but I'm not a thief. What I had envisioned in my mind was a Katrina scenario where there wouldn't even be cash registers open. Soooooooooooooooooooo there.

BTW: I really doubt we're just going to " wake up to the apocalypse". Too many things preventing it.

Nice jab at me calling me a thief though.

Whoa hold the **** on. I'm a lot of things but I'm not a thief. What I had envisioned in my mind was a Katrina scenario where there wouldn't even be cash registers open. Soooooooooooooooooooo there.

BTW: I really doubt we're just going to " wake up to the apocalypse". Too many things preventing it.

Nice jab at me calling me a thief though.

It was my way of saying, why don't you go buy those supplies now instead of stealing them later. Seems like a more honest way of living.

Because there really isn't any indication of anything happening soon....

Honestly man, if raiding and stealing from wal-mart is your go-to plan, than I suggest you really research what happened in New Orleans to those found stealing and looting.

If that is your plan, then yes I'm calling you a low life theif. Be a man and go buy the stuff now, and for your sake and your families sake I suggest you do some research and look at some of the busier preparedness boards around the internet.

Back
Top Bottom