• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So we've all seen what goes on on most gun forums....

Honestly man, if raiding and stealing from wal-mart is your go-to plan, than I suggest you really research what happened in New Orleans to those found stealing and looting.

If that is your plan, then yes I'm calling you a low life theif. Be a man and go buy the stuff now, and for your sake and your families sake I suggest you do some research and look at some of the busier preparedness boards around the internet.

I was, along with alot of other in New Orleans just before, during and well after Katrina. Unless you were there, you have no idea what was up. i have LOTS of video that I had to be extremely candid about taking. Thats locked off site in a vault for 50 years from now.

Stuff did hit the fan there...alot of lessons learned. It will happen again someday. I recommend everyone pay close attention.

Honestly man, if raiding and stealing from wal-mart is your go-to plan, than I suggest you really research what happened in New Orleans to those found stealing and looting.

If that is your plan, then yes I'm calling you a low life theif. Be a man and go buy the stuff now, and for your sake and your families sake I suggest you do some research and look at some of the busier preparedness boards around the internet.

Just a reminder:
Personal insults will not be tolerated!
Be nice and polite in the discussions.

I would sit on my a$$ and wait for my Democratic party to save me... What's that in the sky?? Is it a bird?? A plane?? NO!! It's SUPER OBAMA!!! He is here to save the day, THANK GOODNESS!!!

Disclamer: All above post should be read with as much sarcasism as possible...

Last edited:
yeah i've seen the movie:

www.shockya.com_news_wp_content_uploads_2012_movie_poster3.jpg

I'm looking for the biggest MFing boat I can find, and bringing animals by the 2s....wait why do I feel like I've read this story before???:crazy:

Went to Idaho in 98 met some of the folks out there.Pretty tame bunch nowadays compared to them,too political.Think I will have to go with the small bunch we have assembled here,mostly family.Good luck to all my last post on this subject.

Back
Top Bottom