• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, what did you get (or get yourself) for Christmas?

Pics or it didn't happen. Kidding. That is awesome!
Since you asked….
photo-11.jpgphoto-10.jpg

Here is my Christmas gift from my wife. R guns lower and a PSA upper with SS 7.5" barrel. I plan on changing the hand guard to a 7", currently a 4.2" and probably in FDE, changing the grip to a magpul FDE as well. She also got the Sig Brace and I was surprised after all I read that it was not that hard to get on with a little talcum powder and muscle. Sneaky girl watched my gunbroker watch list, contacted one of the watches I had, he ended his auction and she bought direct, had it shipped to CG&P and after it came it she wanted to go shopping in Canton. Well of course I always stop in at CG&P when down there, this so she tricked me into picking it up !!!
View attachment 250560View attachment 250561

and after a few mods:
guidestones 007.jpg

Last edited:
Not a Firearm, but my wife did get me one of those swappable barrel .22 / .177 air rifles. We live inside city limits and I mentioned a few months back that I wanted to get a decent pellet gun for under a hundred..... Still need to sight it in, but, should be some fun when I get the itch to plink at home

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 19
Not a Firearm, but my wife did get me one of those swappable barrel .22 / .177 air rifles. We live inside city limits and I mentioned a few months back that I wanted to get a decent pellet gun for under a hundred..... Still need to sight it in, but, should be some fun when I get the itch to plink at home

Love shooting my pellet guns, usually a squirrel falls out of a tree, but still great fun a a bargain price.

Back
Top Bottom