• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, what did you get (or get yourself) for Christmas?

Got Knoxx stocks for my Mossberg 500 from my in-laws, drum sticks from my sister, and a Holman study bible from my mother. With that and some new underwear I'm a happy man.

My girls, 2 & 4, had a blast being excited about their giving/getting presents. And while that was a great time we made sure to take a few minutes to thank The Lord for the gift of his Son.

the little kids excitement is hard to reply to with me sometimes, as i tend to be really serious irl. my little neice wears me out when i see her but its worth it to make the kiddies happy

Last edited:
Pretty much finished my m16a4 clone with the KAC m5 ras.
1522061_10200299679893730_1980507734_n.jpg

Oh, and Jake, the boys say "thanks" for the .22 ammo!

Tell them I said any time, and there's more where that came from. I have another brick with their name on it; I just hadn't seen you since our last range trip when I gave you that other ammo. I hardly ever shoot .22 anymore and your boys are gonna go through .22 quick with their new family heirloom guns. :thumb:

Now that Sir is a Beauty I have wanted one for a while now and will get one when I sell a few more items.

Thank you sir. Most people have never heard of Guncrafter Industries. They are truly awesome weapons, and I like the clean lines and lack of roll marks on the No Name. Alex Zimmerman is a great pistolsmith. He was the director of Research and Development at Wilson Combat for almost a decade before he quit to start his own company; Guncrafter Industries.

Father in law got me a complete LRB AR15 lower with some AR15 cleaning accessories. Wife got me a Bushnell TRS25 red dot. Mom got me a new Seiko Automatic Diver. Got myself a PSA Midlength upper, Magpul MBUS rear sight, 3 pmags, 1 point sling and sling adapter, Vortex Crossfire II 2x7 scope and Burris PEPR mount.

Back
Top Bottom