• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So... where is the Georgia vs. Texas Smack Talk?

They’re not getting rid of Kirby. I agree they weren’t ready whether mind set or physicality to play ball but he’s the legacy coach for UGA. 68% of his players are freshman or sophomores. That gets him a couple more years. McGarity hasn’t even thought about firing him. Would you really like to have Richt back. He’s a man of impeccable character but not the coach Kirby has been in the past or has the potential to be. There wasn’t much to gain or to motivate for with the Sugar Biwl won. The players were deflated. It’ll be motivation for next year.

The Dawgs were beat in every facset of the game from the time they got on the bus leaving the sec title game. I'm not sure if they win without all the drama from transfers, players sitting out, tweeting, coaches leaving, whatever else. Texas came to PLAY, and they have some studs. I'm highly disappointed at last night's performance.

The game was a real yawner for sure. No excitement, no late rally, no early lead to waste... just a blasé performance at best! Against Alabama, they played their best and it was a damn good game, full of sphincter tightening moments. Against Texas... they failed to let the dawgs out.

As a UGA fan I am used to disappointment. At best we are a good top 10 program. Anything else is delusions of granduer.

go dawgs.

It was the LSU game from earlier in the season. No spark, no fire, not even a good smoke.

So tired of screaming at my TV. Just glad I did not join my buddies on the trip to the bowl game.........

It was the LSU game from earlier in the season. No spark, no fire, not even a good smoke.

So tired of screaming at my TV. Just glad I did not join my buddies on the trip to the bowl game.........

Yeah, might as well throw a pile of cash in a fire. At this point all of these bowl games are consolation/exhibition games. The kids and coaches know it. This has even happened to the All Mighty Tide a few times. They have been smoked in the Sugar Bowl by Utah and Oklahoma under Saban. Still sucks.

Back
Top Bottom