• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Solvent trap for suppressor

giphy.gif
Great episode.

So call this a learning lesson. Lol. I totally thought they was turning these things into some sort of a suppressor. Wow i see the issue now. So after more questions to my cousin he bought one of these solvent trap and made baffles and got a form 1 to make it legal. The thing is it didnt coat him much to make one so really the only money he has in it is the stamp. Guess i put the horse in front of the cart on this one. Sorry for the panic.

So call this a learning lesson. Lol. I totally thought they was turning these things into some sort of a suppressor. Wow i see the issue now. So after more questions to my cousin he bought one of these solvent trap and made baffles and got a form 1 to make it legal. The thing is it didnt coat him much to make one so really the only money he has in it is the stamp. Guess i put the horse in front of the cart on this one. Sorry for the panic.
not a panic just some laughs

Anything is a suppressor if you’re brave enough.

Back
Top Bottom