• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

solvent trap

I've been debating on getting one for a long time. I figure you only live once so why not. I'm not an expert on suppressors by no means. Just been doing some looking around. Thought the trap was kinda cool. I appreciate yalls advise on it. The $300 lifetime warranty can sounds like the way to go

Since Trump didn't even mention the Hearing Protection Act bill at his speech to the NRA,

And since most Republican politicians respond with noncommittal " thank you for writing to me. I will keep your comments in mind as I review this and other gun related legislation" form letters to constituents who specifically ask those Congress-critters to support the HPA...

...I'd say the odds of it passing are slim indeed.

If + when the HPA happens, im investing in oil filters for the first year or possibly talk to a guy I know that has a machine shop and get him to cut me a few tubes. I don't need $600 of R+D cost. All I'll need is materials. There are schematics all over the web for reasonably good cans. Once the rush calms, Suppresors will be as easy to find as AR stocks.

Back
Top Bottom