I’ve been thinking about selling my2001 Civic EX

Attachments

• B7CF1E41-230D-4A2E-9E58-433933549013.jpeg
    B7CF1E41-230D-4A2E-9E58-433933549013.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 1AB8F940-9DC0-4E12-939A-AF5F3ED95C5A.jpeg
    1AB8F940-9DC0-4E12-939A-AF5F3ED95C5A.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 15
Jeeps are cool but I really wouldn't get one for a first time driver. I would recommend a Hyundai or Kia, then an accord or camry. Maybe get her the Jeep as a graduation present or something.

If SHE really wants a Jeep (and you have time) by a YJ in decent condition and make it something to fix up together. (If you're mechanically inclined). Then she would be invested in it.

And yes, for some unknown reason the 4doors are stupid expensive.

Jeeps can teach us all a lesson about supply and demand. They're expensive af because everyone has to have one. You should buy something that will get you more bang for your buck in the newer/nicer department. Plus, almost anything will be more comfortable and less noisy to drive. Get something with a sunroof and four windows and you have the same effect as topless. I moved from a Jeep to an Altima when our baby came and I honestly like the Altima better as a daily. Yeah, it's not as fun as a topless Jeep, but your daughter doesn't know that haha. Put your savings into a nice stereo system for her.

Jeeps ( Real Jeeps AKA CJ and TWO door Wranglers ) value wise are where Harleys were in the 80s and early 90s. They're all crazy expensive . I've recently seen old square headlight early 90s models priced at $6K and up. I have no idea when this trend will die out but probably no time soon.
Two things to remember here. 1) Four door Wranglers are WRONG and not real Jeeps!
2) Your insurance company will rip you a new one when you add a new driver in a Jeep.

Back
Top Bottom