• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Sorry to lowball you"

Who asks: "Sorry to lowball you, but will you take..."

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't matter what it is that you are offering for sale.....if you were selling a pre 64 Super Grade model 70 for $100, somebody would come up, and offer you $95....it is the most crazy thing I've seen....if you don't like the price....just follow it, and when the price comes down, to your liking, buy it.....I do not haggle....if I don't like the price, I simply don't buy it...I figure the seller has enough since to offer the item, at a price they are willing to part with it for.
:-)Rocky
Your leaving a lot on the table. The whole process of selling on ODT seems to be to price high with the intention of being haggled down. Firm rarely means firm to a buyer and NO TRADES is just flat out ignored.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Your leaving a lot on the table. The whole process of selling on ODT seems to be to price high with the intention of being haggled down. Firm rarely means firm to a buyer and NO TRADES is just flat out ignored.

It is called, negotiating. If you don't want to haggle, negotiate, just say your price is firm. You will then get 651 views and no replies.

o.k...maybe I should have said a Winchester model 21....
I don't know what I was thinking....
Sorry
:-)Rocky

It is called, negotiating. If you don't want to haggle, negotiate, just say your price is firm. You will then get 651 views and no replies.
I've sold a ton of stuff at my FIRM price, but I make sure my FIRM price is outstanding.

The art of negotiating has been misplaced...

But I have learned that on ODT there are two types when they place their asking price...

Back
Top Bottom