• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Started my bench

quadmasta

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
I started building a modified version of the reloading bench with free plans. I stained the ply on the and I'm going to give it a day to dry then poly the crap out of it. The hutch is built too but I didnt feel like hauling it to the garage to stain today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376843979985.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376843979985.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 93
Yesterday I picked up a Hornady LNL with a whole bunch of extras: digital scale, calipers, primer flipper, extra primer tubes, powder cop, microjust bullet seater, case feeder, and the stuff set up for .40; dies, shell plate, pistol case feeder plate (maybe this is a sign I should buy a pistol)

just as an idea... a thought or a suggestion...

you might want to reconsider location.

after inspecting a few dozen houses while shopping, I noticed that many of them have 'arc' spots in the breaker boxes.
not sure you want to be reloading or storing/using solvents, cleaners or other chemicals near one that has no cover.

just a thought.

Bench looks good though

This^^

All circuit breakers have an arc when the trip...some even throw a little bit of molten copper.

Look good! I just started my official bench yesterday so I can understand your excitement.

BS brings up a good point. Why don't you finish that wall that's behind your bench and install the cover while you are there.

It's just where it's at for now and the cover's only off of the load center because I was checking something out; it's normally sealed up tight. The bench will eventually be to the left and the giant white thing (server cabinet) will be to the right of the bench, in front of the load center. If the bench stayed where it was at it would completely block the load center once the hutch was on as well as keep the swing-out equipment rack that's to the right in this picture (not shown).

Sounds like you're on top of your stuff. I wasn't trying to rain on your party earlier.
Nice Bench.
I'll be building one myself soon. Which one did you go with?

Back
Top Bottom