• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Firearms!!

Update!!!

Our dog has safely been returned to our family. I heard a car door close this morning around 630am this morning and within seconds I heard him jumping on the door and whining to come in. A big thank you for whomever returned him. Thank you everyone for your support during this time and helping spread the word. May god bless you all.

Man, sorry to hear this. The dog? WTF? Almost sounds sounds like kids/late teens. No pro is going to bother with a dog. I'd keep a close eye and ear for anything in and around your immediate area. Sounds like they might be local.

^^^^ This. I responded to many, many burglaries over the years. It was extremely common for the thieves, usually teens, to live in the same neighborhood.

Glad you got you pet back. Hope you get the rest back too.

AWESOME !!!!!! So glad for you and your family and the fur family. Remember though the thief took the dog and remembers where you live. Alarm? installed? !!!!!!!!! Start paying attention to what you see coming home and leaving. They will very likely be back!!!!! At the very least buy some yard signs that say you have an alarm.

Back
Top Bottom