• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Such a thing as a decent deer rifle for $300

Have you considered just biting the bullet and paying to hunt at a lodge? Yes, it's crazy expensive but at least you'd get your feet wet.
But he wouldn't learn anything..trails, rubs, scrapes, food sources, bedding area, weather/moon impact, BUCK FEVER, trailing, field dressing/quartering... and that is the asset that last. Idk, I sometimes wonder that with all the bs here on the ODT, folks acting like best buddies, No One has invited to take ya hunting? Smh...

But he wouldn't learn anything..trails, rubs, scrapes, food sources, bedding area, weather/moon impact, BUCK FEVER, trailing, field dressing/quartering... and that is the asset that last. Idk, I sometimes wonder that with all the bs here on the ODT, folks acting like best buddies, No One has invited to take ya hunting? Smh...
I know lots of people that love to take the buddies hunting.. they just won’t take a biben voter hunting..

If I didn't own land I don't know what I'd do either.

Back
Top Bottom