• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Surging Segment of Gun Owners--Women

Laufen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
49   0
Reaction score
This article illuminates a very powerful and influential new segment of gun owners. Typical gun owners (white dudes) get classified and lumped into the macho conservative guy with a gun bucket. Diversity will add a tremendous amount of political power to the second amendment. As the desire to be in control of one's own safety continues to spread, so will the security of the second amendment. Not to re-hash a worn out topic, but the Bedouin thread gave me some real hope for the future of my favorite amendment. I think this provides the same.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/u...wnership-is-female.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0&hpw

"Professor Stange, who hunts regularly and owns several rifles and shotguns, describes herself as a liberal Democrat. " I read this as professor Strange. :confused:

Thought I popped into some issue of marvel comics.

Hey at least they are attractive 2A representatives.

graphics8.nytimes.com_images_2013_02_11_us_WOMEN_2_WOMEN_2_articleLarge.jpg

Well, no. This sure isn't a group of lookers. I sure am glad they are out in their neighborhoods like Manhattan spreading the virtues of armed self defense though.

I heard 2 women at the bank talking about how guns were the equalizer between men and women. I cant swear to it but they didn't look straight and I got the feeling they only wanted women to be armed.

Back
Top Bottom