Survival Preparedness Retreat

obiwan

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
335   0
Reaction score
So I was sitting at Will's Park in Alpharetta waiting for the firework show to start, this woman walks by and handed me this brochure. Thought I'd post this here in case anyone is interested.

i48.tinypic.com_29pw2rn.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_2vj5uf5.jpg

Sounds cool, but paying to go on a survival retreat? Take a knife and head to a National Forest and practice there

Sounds cool, but paying to go on a survival retreat? Take a knife and head to a National Forest and practice there

I think they are teaching people long-term survival skills, as in living off the land without modern day conveniences for longer than 6 months? There's a lot more to prepping for long term survival.

Last edited:
I don't know the people that put on this seminar. But I thought it is a good idea that some organization is out there trying to help others, because not everyone knows how to prep or have the time to do research.

TO THE FEW ODT MEMBERS that commented on this thread - you guys also do not know this organization or what they do, and automatically assume just because they charge a fee that the seminars are worthless or are meant for useless incompetent urban people. Bottom line is you don't know whether their seminars are worthless without ever having been through them. But you find it necessary to make fun of them without any prior knowledge.

You guys are offensive to me. Your know it all attitude is childish! Furthermore going in the forest with a knife is not survival prepping, you're just trying to play Rambo wanna be. If you don't know what you are talking about, shut up because you come across really STUPID!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom