• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

suspended for writing Sandy Hook poem

The Lieber code or has to do with martial law and military justice during wartime. What does that have to do with a poem?

Not talking about a poem, talking about freedom of speech and the Constitution. If you think the Lieber Code doesn't still apply read clause 2 and tell me where there was a repeal or peace treaty. Then read clauses 31-38 and tell me if things start sounding familiar. Then read The Hague Treaty of 1907 parts 43 and 55, that'll give you the court system.

Not talking about a poem, talking about freedom of speech and the Constitution. If you think the Lieber Code doesn't still apply read clause 2 and tell me where there was a repeal or peace treaty. Then read clauses 31-38 and tell me if things start sounding familiar. Then read The Hague Treaty of 1907 parts 43 and 55, that'll give you the court system.

OK Moulder

OK Moulder

5 years ago a good friend and I were in Jacksonville for a Jags game. The next evening we went to a bar and there were a couple Navy guys in there. Since it was Jacksonville we asked them if they were JAG. They were. We bought them drinks and hung out. After a while I told them that me and my buddy studied treaties and if they knew what the Lieber Code was. They said they knew it very well. I asked why. They said after the Civil War it became the foundation for the reconstruction acts and every treaty that came after it. THEY pointed us to the 1907 Hague Treaty, article 43 and 55.

So really Dave, whatever you want to believe, whatever makes you feel safe at night.

5 years ago a good friend and I were in Jacksonville for a Jags game. The next evening we went to a bar and there were a couple Navy guys in there. Since it was Jacksonville we asked them if they were JAG. They were. We bought them drinks and hung out. After a while I told them that me and my buddy studied treaties and if they knew what the Lieber Code was. They said they knew it very well. I asked why. They said after the Civil War it became the foundation for the reconstruction acts and every treaty that came after it. THEY pointed us to the 1907 Hague Treaty, article 43 and 55.

So really Dave, whatever you want to believe, whatever makes you feel safe at night.

5 Navy JAG offs let you in on a national conspiracy? Was one of them Lt Deepthroat?

Could it be more likely JAG Officer's training would include the history of military law?

001Fox_Mulder27s_FBI_badge.jpg

5 Navy JAG offs let you in on a national conspiracy? Was one of them Lt Deepthroat?

Could it be more likely JAG Officer's training would include the history of military law?

View attachment 150776

Why is it a conspiracy? The Lieber code and all the treaties are on the internet, in books, libraries . The things they teach are obvious if you're paying attention. The constitution teaches that treaties become law of the land. Your ad hominem attacks aside, if you study these treaties as thoroughly as I have this is not difficult to figure out.

Just because you or most people haven't taken the time to study this.doesn't mean it isn't fact. Most people.don't know how.money goes into circulation but they teach.you on the Dallas Federal Reserve website. When I point people to it it tends.to piss them off. It doesn't mean its a conspiracy.

Last edited:
I was drinking with an Army JAG officer at Ft Stewart 7 years ago fell down and sliced my elbow. True story.

What does that mean?

Keep up the ad hominem attacks, I really don't care. It doesn't change facts. I don't believe this because somebody told me, ive been studying it for years. They just clarified what I believed. I also know its true because when confronted with it the trustees back off.

Believe what you want. I really don't care. Rose colored glasses never looked good on me.

Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907 / Started doing some reading after you posted this info, and Thanks ,as it does line up with the situation we have in our laps now.
I did know about the conference that was planned for 1914, but never happend.
And I knew this from another source of writings that talked of these same possable events a good twenty years ago.
All I can say is Wow!

Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907 / Started doing some reading after you posted this info, and Thanks ,as it does line up with the situation we have in our laps now.
I did know about the conference that was planned for 1914, but never happend.
And I knew this from another source of writings that talked of these same possable events a good twenty years ago.
All I can say is Wow!

No problem. Most people don't know the Constitution says that any treaty signed becomes the law of the land. Countless late nights studying opens ones eyes.

Back
Top Bottom