• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Talking about school security...what guns?

User170512

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Occasionally Banned, but OK
49   0
Reaction score
With all this talk about arming folks in the schools, what guns do you think were talking about? Concealed carry semi-autos? Ankle revolvers? Shotguns or rifles in a secure, central closets? What kind of ammo? Sights? Optics? What say the operators?

IMG_1810.GIF
IMG_1810.GIF
IMG_1810.GIF

The almighty glock 19.

I think 2 Mossberg 500 8 round 20" pumps or maybe 2 870s. One with slugs and one with the orange furniture that designates it as the less than lethal weapon.loaded with rubber slugs, buckshot maybe pepper balls. Both secured in the principal's office. Maybe two more of the same secured in the opposite end of the school like around the gym/ coaches office.

Being serious. I would think something easy to conceal, as they don't want students to know which teachers are armed. I would think they would be leaning toward the Glock 43 or S&W shield 9mm which is considerably less pricey than the 43. With frangible ammo.

I think 2 Mossberg 500 8 round 20" pumps or maybe 2 870s. One with slugs and one with the orange furniture that designates it as the less than lethal weapon.loaded with rubber slugs, buckshot maybe pepper balls. Both secured in the principal's office. Maybe two more of the same secured in the opposite end of the school like around the gym/ coaches office.

Because when there is an active shooter the is plenty of time to alert the administration, who is at a board meeting, and the football coach who is out teaching a p.e. class, to tell remind the secretary the secret pass code, who hands the shotgun to a history teacher, who confronts the shooter after the police show up, who then shoot him after he points a shotgun in there direction walking up on the scene.

Concealed and secured or it is worthless, ankle holster, inside the waistband, belly band etc.

Because when there is an active shooter the is plenty of time to alert the administration, who is at a board meeting, and the football coach who is out teaching a p.e. class, to tell remind the secretary the secret pass code, who hands the shotgun to a history teacher, who confronts the shooter after the police show up, who then shoot him after he points a shotgun in there direction walking up on the scene.

Concealed and secured or it is worthless, ankle holster, inside the waistband, belly band etc.
I'm not against CC for the teachers. Although I do think a lot of the teachers would be.

Back
Top Bottom