• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus and why do you all hate them.

709 slim, bought new...100% through 3-400 rounds. Model 85 .38 snubby, bought used...100% but probably less than 100 rounds. Locked up tight and felt solid...Model 431 .44 Special snub, used...looks great, built like a tank, 100%..PT111, used...400+ rounds, 100%. Daily carry. Raging Judge 410/45/45LC/454 Casull...hand cannon, looked good, felt good, no issues with all types of ammo. The one's I've owned did what they were supposed to do. I own Glocks, Sigs, Kimber, S&W, etc. and consider the Tauruses I've had to be good values. I'll most likely own another or two

Now Jeffk14 sounds like you have had some trouble with them. This is what I am looking for. Info on why. It my make me not buy anymore. But the little PT111 sure does shot well.
Well, if I already had one and it shot well, I'd keep it, not worry about it and enjoy shooting it. Other than that, I'd never gamble on another one. Apparently there are some out there that are fine though.

Another PT111 G2 fan here. I've never had any problems with mine either. Can't really justify ever selling it since they now go for about 1/2 what I paid a few years ago. Lol

HAHAHA your right about the over priced Blocks. For what you pay for them they should have better sights and a stainless steel guide rod and spring from the factory.. Just something that pisses me off about Blocks. Ok Rant over on the Block. Back to Taurus now

I've got a 650 CIA .357, pull the trigger it goes bang everytime. Accuracy..It's got a 2 inch barrel so I'm not gonna be shooting skeet with it.

AWW HECK ILL JUST SAY IT.....IF IT AINT A OVER PRICED PEICE PLASTIC THAT HAS BLOCK STAMPED ON THE SIDE,IT AINT A GUN...ROFLMTO....
Easy there, now. Glock is the absolute BEST $350 pistol ever made, bar none. I know. I own several. Trouble is, nobody will sell ya one for tree fitty. :mmph:

Back
Top Bottom