• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus and why do you all hate them.

We sent way more, uh, Tauri back for warranty repairs than any other brand. It's not that they are bad designs, or the can't build good guns. There do. But quality control is less than stellar, and they are built to a lesser standard than some other guns. For example, if you take the side plate off a S&W revolver, it will be clean inside. Take the side plate off a new Taurus revolver, and they are typically have machining dust and grit in them.

That said, I've owned a few Taurus revolvers, and they've been rock solid. After I cleaned them out, of course.
but what about 80's taurus revolvers...service pistols
built like tanks...the real value

I've never had a reason to utilize their service I think that alone says something. I have sent stuff to Ruger Smith & Wesson Kimber sig and the list goes on... i'm not saying it's the best pistol in the world. But I am saying it has never let me down

I have owned two or three of their wheel guns most model 85's I never had any trouble with them. I own a PT845 and a PT111 now and they both shoot fine. That is why I ask the question to find out why no one likes them.

Never owned one of their autos, but their wheel guns work just fine for me. I own a couple Judges and a Tracker. Never a single problem here. In fact, if anyone here thinks they are garbage, I will buy it from you (at a garbage price). Haha
Lol,yeah me too.....o wait we gotta remember where we at....all guns sold at 50%markup

Can someone post the video of the instructor shooting himself by just pulling the gun out of its holster...for some reason I can't think of the brand of gun it was....I know it wasn't a TAURUS....obviously they had to something fouled up about that gun

Back
Top Bottom