• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Texas A&M vs. Georgia final thoughts

Refs won the game for GA. I'm a Bama fan and anybody that plays Auburn. GA is my 2d team, but looking at that replay the refs saved GA. Truth is Truth!

We appreciate you lending us the Bama refs last night. Tide loses to the Eagle Tiger Flat Landers next week and ATM will suck a little life out of the Tigahs for us. Dawgs get to play their cupcake game next week. Ooops we just flipped the schedule in our favor.

#HBTFD

I love threads like these. For some reason, I thought the goal of a football team was to win games. Let's see, Florida was going to beat UGA, thump them if I remember correctly. Missouri was going to upset them because of the let down after beating Florida. Auburn was going to win because of their superior defense and the fact that Auburn won the last time UGA played at Jordan Hare. Texas A&M would beat UGA because of the let down of winning the SEC East for the 3rd year in a row. Despite losing to SC, UGA is in virtually the same position if they had beat SC....win against LSU and in the Final Four, lose and out. All I know is that Georgia Tech is next on the schedule, and I hope UGA wins.

Still hoping the dawgs play OSU in the championship game.
40 years is a long time to become number one again.
Maybe KS will become for UGA the winning coach Woody Hayes became for OSU.
Go Dawgs!

Fromm is trash. He gets worse the more he plays. Suprised its taken this long for some of you to realize he isnt actually as great as he's hyped up to be. Zero wins when attempting more than 30 passes should tell you all you need to know about him. Best thing Georgia can hope for is that Fromm leaves for the NFL after this year and the OC gets fired.

As for the LSU game, LSU's defense has given up a lot of points this year. So depending on how Georgia's defense plays, they might have a chance. On the other hand, UGA defense has been stronger against the run than the pass, and passing is LSU's biggest strength. As a Georgia fan, I'd like to think they can win. As a realist, I don't think its going to happen.
If he goes can we keep his mom. Lee Fromm...
downloadfile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom