• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Texas A&M vs. Georgia final thoughts

Well, as a matter of fact, yes. Did you read the score?

Of course I read the score. But if Auburn fans wanna hang their hat on the final score of a game they never led in, be my guest. Only reason Auburn got those 2 scores to begin with was UGA switched from man to zone. Once they switched back what happened?

I love threads like these. For some reason, I thought the goal of a football team was to win games. Let's see, Florida was going to beat UGA, thump them if I remember correctly. Missouri was going to upset them because of the let down after beating Florida. Auburn was going to win because of their superior defense and the fact that Auburn won the last time UGA played at Jordan Hare. Texas A&M would beat UGA because of the let down of winning the SEC East for the 3rd year in a row. Despite losing to SC, UGA is in virtually the same position if they had beat SC....win against LSU and in the Final Four, lose and out. All I know is that Georgia Tech is next on the schedule, and I hope UGA wins.

Yep. Been the same tired **** all season. And every week I get on here to tell the haters to STFU.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom