• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The 460 Rowland conversion.

Sorry to hear about the range trip. In that last video you posted were the rounds hitting that post and kicking off of them to the left or were they actually ejecting to the left?
I think they were ejecting to the left which is strange.

I would still call Clark Custom and tell them about it. Mine runs 45ACP FMJ with no problem.

You need to break it in. I also use Wilson Combat magazines, they work better for me. I also agree, call Clark's Customs just to chat about it.

I will do that and give them a call today just to see what they say.

That is strange. The only other time I've ever seen that happen was with my Brother-in-law's Gen4 G26.
I think it is a weak extraction and the shells are just getting halfway turn up by the extraction process and being forced out when the slide moves forward. I really hope that heavier loads will fix this problem or I might need to go to a lighter recoil spring. Maybe 18 instead of 20lbs. We will see.

I think it is a weak extraction and the shells are just getting halfway turn up by the extraction process and being forced out when the slide moves forward. I really hope that heavier loads will fix this problem or I might need to go to a lighter recoil spring. Maybe 18 instead of 20lbs. We will see.

Did you try any full power 45 ACP loads to see if they ejected?

Yep...Never seen that before. I had a Phillipino 1911 that would eject straight up and back but I didn't think it was possible to throw casings to the left.
Hopefully some hotter loads will fix the problem.

Back
Top Bottom