• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The 460 Rowland conversion.

You mentioned 'more of the video….'. Is this with the original ammo or the just received Buffalo Bore?
This is the original video I just left it out the first time I posted the other two videos. This is still the Corbon ammo.

Wish you had told me you were going!! Did you polish? did you change mags and go to Wilson Combat? Let me know if I can help!!
I haven't gone to the range again yet bro. This is footage from the first trip with the corbon stuff.

That is what it looks like. That should be an easy fix though. Sorry you are having issues.
Yeah I really think the heavier Buffalo bore ammo will do the trick. It's all good. :)

Did you ever shoot it with the Buffalo Bore?

Any updates?
Yep and it still didn't work. The kit and the Gun I used for the conversion are both now for sell. It pissed me off so bad I am even selling the gun.

Bypass, I know that Clark asks for the specific gun model when ordering the kit. Could it be that using a Springfield conversion in a Colt led to your issues, even though it fit?

Why not just send the Springer slide to Clark and have them fit it?

Bypass, I know that Clark asks for the specific gun model when ordering the kit. Could it be that using a Springfield conversion in a Colt led to your issues, even though it fit?

Why not just send the Springer slide to Clark and have them fit it?
Nah, I am done with it bro. Ammo is to expensive for so much trial and error.

Back
Top Bottom