• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The joys of trespassers.

FB5DFED8-C38C-4B9B-9356-3F3AE5F3E79F.jpeg
This will give you an idea of how beat down the trails are now.
This was a footpath that they tore the hell up with atv’s.
It leads right to the d heads house which is why we named the camera d head.

Yeah I know it will.
The first thing we though of was a board with nails covered in leaves/ brush then I thought about injuring animals and don’t wanna go that route.
yeah barbed wire neck high would be awesome but my sister would be so afraid of lawsuits in today’s weird world.

The cell cam is the best option.
I live 15 min away which gives me good odds of catching them.
Booby traps are always a bad idea. Get the evidence and let LEO deal with. I'd alert WRD that you have a problem first, so when you call there's no need for another 'warning'.

I would go right to the edge where you said they are coming in, drop a big ass tree and staple a big no trespassing sign on the other side of it so its the first thing they see.

Booby traps are always a bad idea. Get the evidence and let LEO deal with. I'd alert WRD that you have a problem first, so when you call there's no need for another 'warning'.

Smart advice.
Yeah as much as I’d like to build a pitfall or a spiked log on a swing and trip line over a trail I know I’d be the one in jail...lol.

I would go right to the edge where you said they are coming in, drop a big ass tree and staple a big no trespassing sign on the other side of it so its the first thing they see.

I wanted to do exactly that but my sister was with us and she’s got anxiety over confrontation so we decided to put signs on trees on both sides of the trail right near his place.
My BIL and I already agreed we will drop a tree across the path at a later date.
We dropped one across their escape path the other day.

It sucks that people are taught such little respect and those subjected to their boorish behavior have such little recourse under the law. Booby traps are a bad idea, those jerks would end up owning your property. Document and post your property as required by law and annoy the authorities until they prosecute. Watch your back, sadly this type never wants to play by society’s rules.

It sucks that people are taught such little respect and those subjected to their boorish behavior have such little recourse under the law. Booby traps are a bad idea, those jerks would end up owning your property. Document and post your property as required by law and annoy the authorities until they prosecute. Watch your back, sadly this type never wants to play by society’s rules.

Yep we already had posted the perimeter of the property a couple years ago....didn’t want to but “needed” too.
Signs just dont stop a holes.

Yep so now we just have this jerk and a band of pit bulls that visit the property often and run deer.

Back
Top Bottom