• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The joys of trespassers.

Yeah, you said they were riding bikes on yours, right?
I was asking Y yellowhammer if the cops he said he caught on his property, were they poaching?
Lol
The deputy my son caught was poaching multiple times, per witnesses. They saw him bring deer out. When my son caught him he was shooting from his bench. Acted like he owned the place. Warrant was issued. I need to follow up on this sometime. Must see if he notified POST of receiving a warrant.

Where I live and hunt sometimes it can get a little confusing as to who owns what. Was in my climber last year on the edge of my property (marked by survey tape) someone walked up under me and stopped. Stood there for a few. I got bored and popped off a round cause they had already messed up the hunt. I own a nice backpack now. I don’t think they stopped running. :pound: I about fell out laughing.

Where I live and hunt sometimes it can get a little confusing as to who owns what. Was in my climber last year on the edge of my property (marked by survey tape) someone walked up under me and stopped. Stood there for a few. I got bored and popped off a round cause they had already messed up the hunt. I own a nice backpack now. I don’t think they stopped running. :pound: I about fell out laughing.
ParchedVelvetyHalcyon-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom