• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the worst kind of hunter-shot 2 dogs because he wanted to

Well this really helps us that hunt l@@ks like all we want to do is watch something die,
or wound.

This should help the PETA, group against us that hunt, OR THOSE THAT SHOOT SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY JUST DID NOT HARVEST THE ANIMALS THEY WERE AFTER.

Does he run into/over drivers that pass him or run over people in the cross walks...

I'm probably gonna catch grief for saying this...... But!

As bad as killing a dog for "fun" or boredom or whatever is...

Is it really a crime severe enough for a felony charge?
I'm not an animal lover by nature. But people kill bears and dear and elk and go on exotic hunting safaris and no one bats an eye..

I'm not condoning it. But I have a LOT of family members who treat dogs like people. I just don't get it.a hefty fine and a month or two in lock up, sure. But a felony charge?
When did animal life become more valuable than human? Again NOT CONDONING HIS ACTIONS. I just don't get it

This dickhead is just giving more solid ammo to the prosecution with his Facebook posts.

He really is mentally challenged, and that can be his only defense .

if the man had said "i thought they were coyotes" then he might get some slack but he openly stated that he intentionally shot two obviously not coyote dogs then kept their collars as prizes instead of informing the owner and apologizing

he dug his grave and i'm sure jury won;t be on his side at this point

one time i hit a dog during morning traffic that ran out in front of me and i dragged it to the side of the road so to protect its body form more damage because i have some heart in me, I also get out and move turtles to the side of the road. Animal life is special as any other life (please keep your dogs chained or fenced when you live next to a main road, i hate it when they get hit by their own actions)

I'm probably gonna catch grief for saying this...... But!

As bad as killing a dog for "fun" or boredom or whatever is...

Is it really a crime severe enough for a felony charge?
I'm not an animal lover by nature. But people kill bears and dear and elk and go on exotic hunting safaris and no one bats an eye..

I'm not condoning it. But I have a LOT of family members who treat dogs like people. I just don't get it.a hefty fine and a month or two in lock up, sure. But a felony charge?
When did animal life become more valuable than human? Again NOT CONDONING HIS ACTIONS. I just don't get it

To bad no one saw his car and since they didnt see any deer decided to shoot a bunch of rounds into his engine block and then
Keep his tag as a trophy. Since human life is worth more than a vehicle it shouldnt be a felony either. Heck someone might not be a fan of the make of the vehicle either. Jk.
The man is an a**.

Back
Top Bottom