• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the worst kind of hunter-shot 2 dogs because he wanted to

i grew up on a farm. i cant count how many times peoples dogs killed our livestock. people need to keep dogs up, dont let them run free. they are predators. the guy is a tool for taking their collars. he also stated he shot them because he did not get anything else.tool times two. but most of the guys i know have shot dogs from their deer stands. they do it because of the dogs chasing deer or chasing them away.
i dont kill for fun, i have never trophy hunted, if i kill it, its for food. i let big bucks pass, the meat is not as good as younger deer. thats just me.
but before you judge him, think about how many deer , squirrels, rabbits, fish you have killed and not eaten...
sad that he did it, even more sad that the owners let it happen.
to side with the dogs is fine, to side with the dogs owners is a "din do nuffin".
"dem dawgs din serve ta dies, dey just dogs"
"my cuzin din serve be shot, he just robbin for money, how elses he spose to get monies fo shoes."
that said, i find it easier to hurt a human, then an animals. so i would love to stomp this guys nuts..
glad you agree and sorry if i offended you...

This guy is a real peice of work. Story sounds fishy at best. That being said, I've hunted on property where we have had problems with people letting their dogs run at large. This year I've had 20 + trail camera pics of these 2 certain dogs. I have contacted the owners about making sure they keep the dogs off my property, they didn't seem to care too much about it. I spend a ton of time and money on that land and then I sit out there only to hear someone's dogs running my deer off the property? Nope, sorry, won't be any collar collecting or Facebook posting, but won't be any dogs ruining my hunting anymore either. What would y'all do in that situation?

Again. Not that what he did is right. But I think it's excessive to want to murder or "beat someone within an inch of his/her life" cause they shot two Dogs. I'm not an advocate of animal abuse. But if you want to hurt/kill a HUMAN because they shot (not tortued) a dog. Then you're no better than said person...

Back
Top Bottom