• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

the worst kind of hunter-shot 2 dogs because he wanted to

Loose dogs chase and kill all kinds of native wildlife. My father got out of having livestock after the neighbor's dogs killed dozens of goats. Neighbor claimed dogs were not his (as it was sitting on his porch beside a dog bowl). Animal control wouldn't do anything because they never caught the dogs in the act (it usually happened in the middle of the night). I am 100% against any kind of animal abuse, but sometimes you have to take care of them to protect your livestock.
some of these guys dont get it. they just think we want to kill dogs. its a dog so it should go unchecked. i dont agree with the with the guy in the story, but when i was growing up, we had dogs kill thousands of dollars worth of livestock.
i guess they need to start DLM. dogs lives matter. no matter what they do, they are right.

some of these guys dont get it. they just think we want to kill dogs. its a dog so it should go unchecked. i dont agree with the with the guy in the story, but when i was growing up, we had dogs kill thousands of dollars worth of livestock.
i guess they need to start DLM. dogs lives matter. no matter what they do, they are right.
Killing dogs killing or that have killed livestock is one thing. Killing feral dogs I get. I just wouldn't shoot a dog with a collar or obviously not feral for crossing my path on a hunt. Could be a neighbor's dog that got out of the pen or a lost hunting dog. AT LEAST check with neighbors and tell them to keep their dogs up or they will be shot.
My neighbor's cows got into my yard and garden , destroyed the garden and tore up the yard. I didn't shoot them ,but by your logic I had every right. I didn't even get mad cause sh*the happens. I just called him, let him know, and helped him catch his cattle.

To kill it protecting your livestock is one thing, I understand that. To shoot it because it messed up your hunt is something completely different.
maybe, but shooting someone because they break into your home and try to kill you is one thing.
but shooting them just because they broke in is completely different.
nobody i know goes out dog killin'. but the owners need to keep them up. if they are running deer, they are a problem. if someone shoots them, its more the owners fault, i dont blame the hunter.
again, the story is more of a guy dog killin'. what a lot of us have stated is, sometimes you need to kill a dog. the best way for a dog lover to keep their dog alive, is keeping it up. especially during hunting season.
i love all animals, i dont hunt much. i only hunt for food. i think shooting a deer in the lungs and letting it drown on its own blood is disgusting. thats what head shots are for. quick clean kills. but you gotta keep the trophy. i think its disgusting to hunt, and not eat the meat. i see guys that have bragged about shooting their limit. i hope they donate some of the meat, because they cant eat it all. some of the same guys who are offended by shooting a dog, will kill for the fun of it. "i got two more today!!!" i have seen countless deer in the ditches on dirt roads. tail cut off and antlers removed. just killed for a trophy. they guy at the local deer cooler always has 20 or 30 that hunters did not pick up. he keeps some for himself, and sells of the rest. he said a lot of the ones left are deer left are buy guys who shoot all they can. they get one or two to eat, then just kill the rest. because worthless people kill for the fun of it. just because an animal is not a pet, it does not need to die. just because its a pet, does not give it the right to roam free....

There are leash laws nearly everywhere in the US. Those laws are to protect the dogs. Irresponsible owners that let their dogs run free are endangering their animals and are responsible for any harm that comes to them. The dog owner in this story needs to face charges.

It is not acceptable for dogs to run and kill livestock or game. Rural areas do not have dog catchers, that is a city thing. Land owners traditionally take care of feral dogs themselves, and a loose dog is a feral animal by definition. It has not been that long since counties paid a dollar a piece for dog tails to get rid of the problem of free running dogs.

There are leash laws nearly everywhere in the US. Those laws are to protect the dogs. Irresponsible owners that let their dogs run free are endangering their animals and are responsible for any harm that comes to them. The dog owner in this story needs to face charges.

It is not acceptable for dogs to run and kill livestock or game. Rural areas do not have dog catchers, that is a city thing. Land owners traditionally take care of feral dogs themselves, and a loose dog is a feral animal by definition. It has not been that long since counties paid a dollar a piece for dog tails to get rid of the problem of free running dogs.
cant like this post enough!!!!!!

Some piece of **** shot my grandfathers dog with a bow and arrow. These types are the scum of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom